How do i file an answer for a dissolution in florida when i live in ohio?

Asked over 1 year ago - Cuyahoga Falls, OH

bejones2009@gmail.com

1. Anna Maria Petronzio

2

1

Answered . I agree that you will need to hire a Florida attorney. Also, it may benefit you not to file an Answer, but instead, file a Motion to Dismiss based on lack of jurisdiction if you have not or never lived in Florida. Best of luck!

2. Jonathan Paul Jennings

Answered . For the specifics of what to put in your answer you will need to speak with an attorney licensed in Florida.
    For the physical filing of papers you can send them by mail to the clerk. I would recommend including an extra copy of any pleadings and a postage-paid return envelope with a request that time-stamped copies be returned to you.

3. Peter Stephen Kirner

Answered . I agree you need to speak to an attorney in Florida. Regardless of where you live you need to consult an attorney. You do not want to shoot yourself in the foot by not doing something right. Good luck.