How do i file a quitclaim deed and does it have to be notarized in Colorado

Denver, CO |

I have a poa for my husband

Quitclaim deed has to be notarized before it can be filed. It is recorded at the county recorder's office where the real property is located. If you are signing on behalf of your husband, you will need to submit both quitclaimd deed and POA to recorder.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of California. Responses are based solely on California law unless stated otherwise.