How do I file a petition to set aside a judgement from a lower court and the court of appeals that was obtained be perjury,fraud

Asked over 1 year ago - Huntington Beach, CA

and exstrinsic and intrinsic fraud on the court.i am in pro per and they are putting my home,property on the market for sale.ineed to be able to do something to stop these people from committing this crime .I have all the evidence of thiese actions.i know this is a long shot especially in todays economy.but is there any one of you wonderful attorneys that would help by pro bono me with this case,i have all the proof,in writing w/signatures of the attorney making up a false person serving papers,her pleadings,declarations and conclusions using it a written statement in court proceedings to a judge to obtain a ruling,plus all bank and stocks signatures of concealment ,conversion of safety deposit box,taking out of trust name and putting in his name.and tampering w/ the deed.thank you

Attorney answers (2)

  1. 2

    Lawyers agree

    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . If you do not hire an Attorney, your stuff is about 6 weeks away from becoming someone else's stuff.

    I represent Employers, but I can recommend Worker Attorneys in So Cal if you ask.
  2. 1

    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You need an attorney; a very good attorney where you are..

    But just as much you need a private investigator.

    You need a questioned document examiner.

    It does not sound as if you have progressed where you want to be doing this yourself.

    Get represented right away. You have very little time left, it seems.

    Good luck.

    Answer for educational purposes only.

Related Topics

Criminal charges for fraud

Fraud is a white collar crime in which someone deceives another to secure unlawful or unfair benefits, such as financial or political gain.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

33,127 answers this week

3,686 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

33,127 answers this week

3,686 attorneys answering