How do I file a motion to respond to a PRE( Parental Responsability Evaluation)

Asked about 2 years ago - Denver, CO

I developed post pardon depression after I stopped breast feeding around 3 month and I seeked treatment. Was missed diagnosed and put on numerous drugs that had side effects which included worsening symptoms and out dated medications. Was in 3 in patient facilities for treatment, in which I was asking for help. My spouse was not supported and believed that depression wasn't real and all women use it for thier benefit. My spouse used my hospital discharged papers against me in court for Emergency Parenting Restriction and was granted it Temporarly. I am fighting to keep my child here in Colorado..Need help with this motion as my Attorney wants more of a retainig fee. Don't have it as my spouse talked me into staying home with our baby and now I have a job making half of what i made prior

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Daniel Nelson Deasy

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . My goodness -- I am sorry to read of these challenges.

    You need some legal help an that will come in the form of a family law attorney -- the family law attorney you have already hired! Discuss all of your concerns with that professional you entrusted with your case when you signed the fee agreement!

    Good luck!

    In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship.... more
  2. David Littman


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . On one hand, attorneys are entitled to be paid for their professional services. On the other, they have some olbigation to follow through on a commitment to a client. If you really cannot afford to pay your attorney, you can contact Colorado Legal Services or Metro Volunteer Lawyers. Good luck to you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,873 answers this week

3,067 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,873 answers this week

3,067 attorneys answering