How do I file a motion to clarify?

Washington |

My ex is sending me daycare bills that violate our order of child support. How do I file a motion to clarify? Is there a form I can use?

1. There are no pattern forms for motion to clarify. All documents filed with the court still must comply with the formatting requirements. The general formatting requirements for WA courts are at http://www.courts.wa.gov/ . Much information is available at that site.

Each county may also has its own local rules that may be strictly enforced. You should check the local rules of the county where you will be filing the motion. The county's superior court likely has its local rules on its website. You can access the website through the above link.

You may want to review your facts with your attorney to see what legal options you have.

In the motion, you likely will have to cite statutes or case law to support whatever it is you are asking the court to do.

Child support topics