Skip to main content

How do I file a grievance against a police officer?

Georgia |
Filed under: Professional ethics

A month ago my husband was arrested and is still incarcerated, he has an attorney for his case. However, the officer who arrested him has been following me around town and following me to my residence, and has told me that my vehicle has been in drug infested areas. I'm sorry if my friends and relatives can't afford to live in gated communities, or very upscale areas of the city. This officer is a detective and is known for using unethical tactics to make arrests. I have Never been in trouble, nor have I ever been incarcerated, and I don't indulge in any illegal activities. Please let me know how to fix this situation ASAP. Thanks.

Attorney Answers

No attorney answers yet.

Professional ethics topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics