How do I file a do it yourself divorce in Marshall county Alabama? What are the forms I need? what are the instructions?

Guntersville, AL |

I have contected the court and they told me the forms are online. I found a bunch of forms and need to no what forms I need and the instuctions.

1. If you are having difficulty with the online access, go to the Court and see if there is a self-help desk that can help you complete them. Most Courts have such services.

Attorney Williams practices FAMILY LAW throughout the State of California and may be reached at (831) 233-3558 and offers free consultations. The response provided in this forum is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information offered in this response is for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon without further consultation with a legal professional after all relevant facts are disclosed and considered. DANIEL S. WILLIAMS, ESQ. LAW OFFICES OF DANIEL S. WILLIAMS 500 LIGHTHOUSE AVENUE, STE. A MONTEREY, CA 93940 (831) 233-3558 -- OFFICE (831) 233-3560 -- FAX

2. I agree with my colleague. Contacting the self help desk in your local court house would help you organize and prioritize your filings. If you are still having trouble with the papers, I would seriously consider consulting with an experienced local attorney face to face. If nothing else, you will most likely have greater understanding of your rights and how to proceed in your case. Good luck.