How do I file a complaint that I believe someone trespassed on my property?

Asked over 1 year ago - Mauldin, SC

Two men entered our fenced property without asking permission or bothering to ring our doorbell nor knock on the door to obtain permission.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. John A. Jackson

    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You should report it to the police.

    This response is for informational purposes only and is not intended to convey detailed legal advice on any... more

Related Topics

Residential property

Residential property is real estate that has been developed or zoned to be used for living, such as single family houses, apartments or mobile home parks.

Real property ownership

Several different kinds of property ownership exist, including joint tenancy, tenancy in common and more. The right one for you depends on your circumstances.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

33,339 answers this week

3,600 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

33,339 answers this week

3,600 attorneys answering