How do I file a complaint against the Klickitat County Prosecuting Attorney's Office for Violating The Fifth Amendment ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Longview, WA

This office issued a warrant for my son for a crime he finished his time on over 4 years ago! He is currently "lost " in transport, and has yet to be able to make his phone call, though he's been in custody for three days now! As far as getting any answers from Ms. Lori Hoctor's office (K.C.P.A.), none have happened! "..nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb.." I also question previous violations of not only the fifth amendment , but the eighth and possibly even the ninth in my son's life. He is Native American, and my concerns that he has been subject to profiling, harassment, and complete disregard for the Bill Of Rights continue to go unmitigated, as the "Old Boys' Network" seemingly is still alive and well in this small region

1. 7

Answered . Your best option is to meet with a civil rights attorney in your area first to determine if your read of the law and facts matches the attorneys. Best of luck to your son.

2. 4

Answered . Simple -- hire an attorney.

3. 5

Answered . I would get a local criminal defense attorney involved to get him out of jail. After he is out of jail then you can and should worry about civil rights violations.