HOW DO I FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST MY EMPLOYER FOR NOT PAYING ME OR MY CO WORKERS

Asked over 5 years ago - Arlington, VA

I STARTED WORKING FOR PARKER WHITHFIELD IN SEPTEMBER OF 2008. THIS YEAR IT WAS DECLARED BY THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES THAT A DISASTER OCCURED IN TEXAS AND IN ILLNOIS.IT TOOK PLACE ON 9/10/02. MR. WHITHFIELD SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR 10 MILLIONS DOLLARS. SO, HE HIRED THREE TEMP AGENCYS TO HIRE PEOPLE FOR THE CONTRACT. I DID REGISTRATION INTAKE FOR THE VICTIMS OF HURRICANE GUSTAV. I HAVE NOT GOT PAID FOR THE TIME THAT I HAVE WORKED FOR.? WANT ACTIONS CAN I TAKE TO INSURE I GET PAID?

1. Ronald Lee Burdge

Pro

Answered . The only way to be sure you get paid is with a lawsuit. You need to talk to a local attorney who deals with this kind of case. Call your local attorney's Bar Association and ask for a referral to an attorney near you. But act quickly because for every legal right you have, there is only a limited amount of time to actually file a lawsuit in court or your rights expire (it's called the statute of limitations), so don't waste your time getting to an attorney and finding out what your rights are. If this answer was helpful, please check the box below.