How do i file a complaint against an ex employer or sue them for wages promised.

Robert Lee, TX |

I worked for a machine shop in midland, tx for 2 weeks..My uncle was my supervisor and we got in to an argument and we decided it would be better that i didnt work there anymore...He also stated that he was gonna pay me $8 per hour instead of the promised $10 per hour as a form of punishment...I need to know how to file a complaint against the company for not paying me my full pay...and is there a way for me to recover the pay I was promised..I did a good job there and the argument happened outside of work over personal issues between me and my uncle...not me and the company...please help me figure out what my rights are.

1. You can file a claim with the Texas Workforce Commission under the Texas payday laws. I encourage you to call the Texas Workforce Commission. They should be able to help you through the process very easily.