Skip to main content

How do I file a complaint against a lawer in the state of Colorado

Denver, CO |
Filed under: Professional ethics

If a lawyer doesn't follow the required guidelines for a court procedure is it considered inappropriate conduct. If so how & where can I file a complaint aginst them? I live in Colorado

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You do not give enough facts to determine whether or not the attorney's conduct may have violated the Colorado Rules of Professional Conduct. You may call the Colorado Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel, an arm of the Colorado Supreme Court, and discuss the matter with them. Their phone number is 303-866-6400 or 1-877-888-1370.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer