How do I fight to keep my kids

Elizabeth, NJ |

I am a single parent

Your questions is far too unclear to provide any kind of answer.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

My daughter was left with her uncle an I was at the store dyfus did a pop up visit saying she was home alone they have my daughter I go to court today I love my kids I think them being with me is what's best for them what am I to do when I go to court how do I handle this matter

Paula Brown Sinclair

Paula Brown Sinclair

I have no magic bullet for you. When you have the opportunity to speak, tell the truth.

Please post more facts, so we can understand what the issue is.

Best bet is to call Aneliya who is the GURU of child support

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630