Skip to main content

How do i fight custody for my daughter as a father?

New York, NY |

I am a single father and I need help trying to get my daughter back from her mothe who does not want me with her or seeing her.

Attorney Answers 1


The simple answer is to consult with an attorney to determine your custodial rights. I do a lot of this work and would be happy to assist you.

Mark as helpful