How do I fight a red light ticket if there is no evidence / image? What do I say or do?

Asked about 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

I received a notice of "impending default judgement" in the mail today on a red light ticket with the violation date of 3/27/13; back in April/May I received the original notice of the ticket with no picture. I immediately looked up the ticket online to see if there was an image and there wasn't. I requested the image be sent to my attention and was given an extension till I received the evidence. I never got the evidence but I did receive this notice today with penalties added on for lateness. How do I fight this?

1. Joseph A Lo Piccolo

6

Answered . Plead not guilty and request a hearing date. Or go to the DMV and do the same.
    Or hire an attorney to do it for you!

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
    Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association
    Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
    1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
    Garden City, NY 11530
    516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
    Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

2. Marco Caviglia

Pro

6

Answered . You are about to have judgment entered against you because you failed to respond with a "not guilty" response to the ticket. Move quickly.

3. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

4

Answered . Contact a local DMV lawyer to help fight the case. You need to plead not guilty and request a hearing.