Skip to main content

How do i explunge 2 mistermeaners

Ludowici, GA |

in 1964 Las Vegas Nv. disorley no fine or jail time
in 1966 Sanford Maine larcney $25.00 fine no jail

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Start by contacting the arresting law enforcement agency, most of them have standardized forms to apply for expungement. Be prepared to pay a small administrative fee for the request to be processed. The law of each state are different regarding what can and cannot ultimately be expunged, I would also contact a local attorney (in the area the offense took place) who handles criminal defense. The extreme age of the convictions may present a problem, and your record since then needs to be clear to have a chance of success.


You need to contact a lawyer in both states to research the law in that State because those States may be similar to Georgia where a crimnal conviction i.e. guilty plea cannot be expunged.


How do you know these items are on your criminal history...those date are before the creation of the NCIC database that is administered by the FBI. I would suggest that before you try and expunge anything you determine those things are on your history. Should you need help in trying to get a copy of your NCIC (national criminal information center) history, let me know and I will be happy to assist you. With regards,

P. Darrell Kimbrell

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer