How do I determine what the right kind of work visas are for my employees?

Asked over 2 years ago - Council Bluffs, IA

Is this something we need an immigration attorney to figure out?


Attorney answers (3)

  1. Carl Michael Shusterman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Before you spend a lot of money on attorneys, it is best to take some time to educate yourself about your responsibilities under US immigration laws.

    Please see

    (213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration... more
  2. Robert West

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . It sure sounds like it.

  3. Neil Ian Fleischer

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Yes, it does sound like you need an attorney

    Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,066 answers this week

3,212 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,066 answers this week

3,212 attorneys answering