Skip to main content

How do I declare my husband legally dead?

Seguin, TX |

I have been married for 12 years and have no seen or heard from my husband in the last 11 years. How do have him declared legally dead?

Attorney Answers 1


This is really a probate matter. Check with an attorney that does wills and probate.

I don't know anyone in Seguin.

Have you tried to locate him on the internet? For $200 I can try to find him. If you have his social security number that would be very helpful.

Or you might want to hire a p.i. to look for him.

Mark as helpful