How do I contest my father's will when it was just put in probate 12/4/12 and it is a fraud?

Asked over 1 year ago - Gainesville, FL

My younger sister just entered into the courts and she stated that he left me a 1.00. There is no clause for contesting and the signatures are a fraud. The will was dated for 2005 and he was living with me then, also she had a sworn complaint brought against her for with drawing large sums of money from his accounts.

1. Jeramie J. Fortenberry

7

Answered . You hire an attorney. That's the way to contest a will.

2. Marian Audrey Lindquist

7

Answered . You need to hire an attorney NOW.

3. Stephanie Sauer Woods

Pro

6

Answered . You need to hire a skilled probate attorney that practices in the county where the probate is being administered. I see you are from Gainesville. If that is where the probate is, Sam Boone is a great probate attorney. His website is http://boonelaw.com/. Best of luck to you.

4. James P. Frederick

3

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. You have a complicated and messy situation. You are not going to be able to handle this without the assistance of a very skilled probate attorney.

James Frederick