How do i contact mandatory actions? i have been trying the number daily for 2 months and can never get through.

Asked almost 4 years ago - Merced, CA

i got my dui in juse and would like to get a restricted license because i now live in a rural area 20 miles from the nearest town and theres no public transportation

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Robert Laurens Driessen

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Are you under 21 and trying to get a critical need license or are you trying to get a restricted license earlier than you would typically be allowed to. If you are under 21, get an attorney to assist you. These are almost impossible to get on your own. If you want to try on your own try contacting your local DMV Driver Safety Office. You can find their number of the DMV website.
    Robert Driessen

  2. Robert Louis Miller


    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . Thank you for your question. The generic answer is the phone number is (916) 657-6525. However, you may find that sending a fax to them asking you to call ends up in less time waiting, or the old trick of calling another Sacramento DMV number, and asking to be transferred in internally works like a charm. I hope that this helps, but if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask anytime. All the best to you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,406 answers this week

3,020 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,406 answers this week

3,020 attorneys answering