How do I contact copyright infringement LLC without opening myself to them knowing who I am. Notified by cable co, so far.

Wish to negotiate settlement

Elk River, MN -

John E. Whitaker

John E. Whitaker

Copyright Infringement Attorney - Seattle, WA

You hire a lawyer who can keep your identity a secret.

Philip Leon Marcus

Philip Leon Marcus

Copyright Infringement Attorney - Beaverton, OR

John W is correct. Counsel can negotiate a deal for you, and only at the end, when it is time for a release to be drawn, is it necessary to reveal your identity as the person being released.

Wade Neal

Wade Neal

Intellectual Property Law Attorney - Tacoma, WA

I agree with Mr. Whitaker. Also, the attached link may be helpful to you.

Ray Beckerman

Ray Beckerman

Copyright Infringement Attorney - Flushing, NY

Frankly, you can't. Which is why people named as "John Does" hire my firm to negotiate settlements with these types of companies.

Bruce E. Burdick

Bruce E. Burdick

Intellectual Property Law Attorney - Alton, IL

Unless the cable company will serve as a middleman you need a representative to write Copyright Infringement, LLC if you want to settle and remain anonymous. That needs to be done by someone who knows the legal ramifications of each word used in writing them. That means an attorney.

Most settlers take the gamble, write direct, and rely on Copyright Infringement, LLC not to welch on the deal. I am not aware of any reported incidents of them welching by raising the settlement figure once they give it. If anyone has, let us know.

Related Advice