How do I contact copyright infringement LLC without opening myself to them knowing who I am. Notified by cable co, so far.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Elk River, MN

Wish to negotiate settlement

1. John E. Whitaker

11

Answered . You hire a lawyer who can keep your identity a secret.

2. Philip Leon Marcus

10

Answered . John W is correct. Counsel can negotiate a deal for you, and only at the end, when it is time for a release to be drawn, is it necessary to reveal your identity as the person being released.

3. Wade Neal

9

Answered . I agree with Mr. Whitaker. Also, the attached link may be helpful to you.

4. Ray Beckerman

Pro

4

Answered . Frankly, you can't. Which is why people named as "John Does" hire my firm to negotiate settlements with these types of companies.

5. Bruce E. Burdick

Pro

3

Answered . Unless the cable company will serve as a middleman you need a representative to write Copyright Infringement, LLC if you want to settle and remain anonymous. That needs to be done by someone who knows the legal ramifications of each word used in writing them. That means an attorney.

Most settlers take the gamble, write direct, and rely on Copyright Infringement, LLC not to welch on the deal. I am not aware of any reported incidents of them welching by raising the settlement figure once they give it. If anyone has, let us know.