How do I collect my judgement against my former employer if they lose at trial next month?

Memphis, TN |

I am a pro se litigant and I go to trial next month against my former employer for employment discrimination/retaliation. I was under protected activity, i suffered adverse actions because of protected activity, the two are casually connected, and no other situated employee suffered employment action. If I'm awarded judgement and my former employer is liable for damages. What is the most recommended/quickest method of collecting my judgement.

You have to wait for the judgment and/or order issued by the court. With that said, the losing party does have a right to an appeal in most situations.

Herbert Tan, Esq.

The National Newark Building
744 Broad Street, 16th Fl.
Newark, New Jersey 07102
(973) 735-2681 (W)
(973) 735-2682 (F)

Manhattan Office
305 Broadway, 14th Floor
New York, New York 10007
(888) TAN-LAWS

Member of National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)

Get an attorney - really. A jury trial is no place for a self-represented litigant. If you lose, fees and costs could be pinned on you.

I am not your attorney nor is any answer I may provide legal advice. You may contact me directly for legal advice only if you are a resident of Tennessee insofar as I only practice in Tennessee.