How do I change my traffic hearing to a trial before a " real" county judge instead of the hearing officer?

Oviedo, FL |

?

1. Contact the clerk of court or hire an attorney to try and accomplish this.

For more information or to set up a free consultation contact the Law Office of Corey Cohen at 407-246-0066 or visit our website at www.coreycohen.com Twitter @cohenlawyer

2. You need to file a written request for the infraction to be heard before a county court judge. I would strongly recommend you hire an attorney to handle this citation for you. Please feel free to contact my office for a consultation.

This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.

3. Find the appropriate rule of procedure and file a motion to transfer the case, or else hire a traffic ticket attorney in your area to do this for you.

Avvo.com answers provided solely for informational purposes. Answers are not legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. If you are seeking legal advice, contact a competent attorney in your local jurisdiction. Learn more about my practice at www.drivenlegal.com.

Traffic tickets topics