How do I change my traffic hearing to a trial before a " real" county judge instead of the hearing officer?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Oviedo, FL


Attorney answers (3)

  1. Corey Ira Cohen


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Contact the clerk of court or hire an attorney to try and accomplish this.

    For more information or to set up a free consultation contact the Law Office of Corey Cohen at 407-246-0066 or... more
  2. Eric J Trabin

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You need to file a written request for the infraction to be heard before a county court judge. I would strongly recommend you hire an attorney to handle this citation for you. Please feel free to contact my office for a consultation.

    This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.
  3. David P. Gilbert


    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Find the appropriate rule of procedure and file a motion to transfer the case, or else hire a traffic ticket attorney in your area to do this for you. answers provided solely for informational purposes. Answers are not legal advice and should not be relied... more

Related Topics

Traffic Tickets

A traffic ticket is issued for moving or non-moving vehicle violations. Potential consequences include fines, license penalties, traffic school, or jail.

Kenneth Albert Vercammen

Careless Driving

39:4-97. A person who drives a vehicle carelessly, or without due caution and circumspection, in a manner so as to endanger, or be likely to endanger, a person or property, shall be guilty... more

Speeding tickets

A speeding ticket is given for driving faster than the posted speed limit, including on roads with variable speed limits, which change with conditions.

Gregory Maurice Wagner

Speeding infractions

What to look for in defending you speeding infraction. Citation Look at citaion to see if officer has indicated what type of speed measuring device was use to determine the speed of the... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

33,814 answers this week

3,648 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

33,814 answers this week

3,648 attorneys answering