How do I change my traffic hearing to a trial before a " real" county judge instead of the hearing officer?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Oviedo, FL

?

1. Corey Ira Cohen

Pro

3

1

Answered . Contact the clerk of court or hire an attorney to try and accomplish this.

2. Eric J Trabin

1

Answered . You need to file a written request for the infraction to be heard before a county court judge. I would strongly recommend you hire an attorney to handle this citation for you. Please feel free to contact my office for a consultation.

This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.
  3. David P. Gilbert

Pro

1

Answered . Find the appropriate rule of procedure and file a motion to transfer the case, or else hire a traffic ticket attorney in your area to do this for you.