Skip to main content

How do I cancel a nys arrest warrant?

Yonkers, NY |
Filed under: Criminal defense

I had an arrest warrant issued for my husband. How do I cancel it?

Attorney Answers 1


Generally speaking, a motion to recall or quash the warrant would have to be set before the judge who signed the warrant. You would have to explain and convince the judge at a hearing on the motion why he/she should recall or quash it. I suggest you engage a local attorney to help you accomplish this task.

Mark as helpful

2 found this helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics