How do I bring a lawsuit against my significant other for fraud, forgery and misappropriation of my money says she loves me?

Asked over 2 years ago - Albuquerque, NM

Used my bank to fulfill a life style I provided lost her job due do drinking on job, asks me to support her saying she loves me, (directly after losing job and while I was ready to leave) while being caught cheating. I forgave, but continued, and also paid for her criminal defense, her car her house mortgage, as well as her daughters bills. Forged checks, used my bank card w/o my knowledge. Then when I stopped kicked me to the curb and said she would not pay for the money that I loaned. I Paid for her to live the way I live. Now I done can I suit for recovery of the money I provided. She made no effort to secure a job. Just wanted me to support her. She is a Narcissist!

1. Joseph A Lo Piccolo

1

Answered . You have to speak to a civil litigator about a case like this. If she did things without your permission or consent, you can attempt to press charges.

2. Michael Lawrence Doyle

Pro

Answered . The only criminal activity appears to be if you can prove she forged the checks. You can contact the local police and DA to pursue this. You can also pursue a civil suit, which would be more likely to be successful, to recover money loaned to her. The major issue would be proving that these were loans instead of gifts.