How do I begin a lawsuit against a parish/police, and 10 other entities involved in a malicious prosecution, brutality and more?

Asked over 1 year ago - Luling, LA

A long cumbersome story...but it is a fact that I am an outsider here, I just moved here 3 years ago. My family and FIVE of his/her friends witnessed a 17 year old rape a 13 year old in MY HOUSE. The police said I couldn't make a complaint, it had to come from the victim. She made a complaint.
From that point on, I was fighting CRIMINAL Charges of completely made up lies by the 17 year old. His secret, gay partner is the past parish president. The parish president pulled a lot of strings to get my ENTIRE FAMILY arrested and charged with B.S - making us not creditable witnesses. We have - malicious prosecution, getting my PCP without a warrant or wrongdoing, false arrest, brutality to my 14 year old daughter, warrants obtained by false statements by the sheriff's office...and on and on!

1. Craig Bernard Mitchell

Answered . You're going to have sit down at length with an attorney and explain your situation and indicate what evidence you have to support your position.

2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Answered . Your initial undertaking, "A long cumbersome story" as you put it, cannot be fully assessed on line in a paragraph. Meet with a local practitioner versed in civil cases to explain your thoughts and receive a legally proper opinion on your case's merits.