How do I begin a lawsuit against a parish/police, and 10 other entities involved in a malicious prosecution, brutality and more?

Asked over 1 year ago - Luling, LA

A long cumbersome story...but it is a fact that I am an outsider here, I just moved here 3 years ago. My family and FIVE of his/her friends witnessed a 17 year old rape a 13 year old in MY HOUSE. The police said I couldn't make a complaint, it had to come from the victim. She made a complaint.
From that point on, I was fighting CRIMINAL Charges of completely made up lies by the 17 year old. His secret, gay partner is the past parish president. The parish president pulled a lot of strings to get my ENTIRE FAMILY arrested and charged with B.S - making us not creditable witnesses. We have - malicious prosecution, getting my PCP without a warrant or wrongdoing, false arrest, brutality to my 14 year old daughter, warrants obtained by false statements by the sheriff's office...and on and on!

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Craig Bernard Mitchell

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . You're going to have sit down at length with an attorney and explain your situation and indicate what evidence you have to support your position.

    This response is not intended to create an attorney client relationship and is based on the limited information... more
  2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Your initial undertaking, "A long cumbersome story" as you put it, cannot be fully assessed on line in a paragraph. Meet with a local practitioner versed in civil cases to explain your thoughts and receive a legally proper opinion on your case's merits.

    DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,879 answers this week

3,065 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,879 answers this week

3,065 attorneys answering