How do I begin a lawsuit against a parish/police, and 10 other entities involved in a malicious prosecution, brutality and more?

Luling, LA |

A long cumbersome story...but it is a fact that I am an outsider here, I just moved here 3 years ago. My family and FIVE of his/her friends witnessed a 17 year old rape a 13 year old in MY HOUSE. The police said I couldn't make a complaint, it had to come from the victim. She made a complaint.
From that point on, I was fighting CRIMINAL Charges of completely made up lies by the 17 year old. His secret, gay partner is the past parish president. The parish president pulled a lot of strings to get my ENTIRE FAMILY arrested and charged with B.S - making us not creditable witnesses. We have - malicious prosecution, getting my PCP without a warrant or wrongdoing, false arrest, brutality to my 14 year old daughter, warrants obtained by false statements by the sheriff's office...and on and on!

1. Your initial undertaking, "A long cumbersome story" as you put it, cannot be fully assessed on line in a paragraph. Meet with a local practitioner versed in civil cases to explain your thoughts and receive a legally proper opinion on your case's merits.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. If you have further inquiries you may contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

2. You're going to have sit down at length with an attorney and explain your situation and indicate what evidence you have to support your position.

This response is not intended to create an attorney client relationship and is based on the limited information available at the time of the response. Before acting on anything stated or referenced in this response you should consult with an attorney of your choosing and go over the specific details of your legal circumstances.

Police misconduct topics