How do I become administrator of my sons estate, in Kentucky, the only thing he has is the house in which I reside.

Asked over 2 years ago - Walton, KY

He did not have a will, and I hve been left to make the house payments, which I have done for the past 8 years until I lost my job, now I want to sell the property since I can no longrt afford to keep it and give the funds (if any) after the is paid to his children.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Jack Scott Gatlin

    Contributor Level 3

    Answered . You need to be appointed as the Administrator by the court. I regularly practice in your jurisdiction. Feel free to email or call me .

  2. Donald W. Aaron

    Contributor Level 8

    Answered . The court appoints administrators for people who have died without a will. An attorney would need to consider what the deed says as well.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,687 answers this week

3,054 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,687 answers this week

3,054 attorneys answering