How do i beat a possesion of a controlled substance on the drug bust of a house when I wasn't there?

I was arrested from a traffic stop and driven back to the house where the drug bust was conducted.

Houston, TX -

DaSean A. Jones

DaSean A. Jones

Criminal Defense Attorney - Houston, TX

Contact an attorney who practices criminal law. Attend a consultation and develop the facts more. You may have a good case, depending upon the facts associated with the search. Keep in mind this site is not confidential, so it is important you find an attorney you can speak with in person.

Peyton Zimmerman Peebles III

Peyton Zimmerman Peebles III

Criminal Defense Attorney - Houston, TX

Nobody on this site can answer your question with what you've given us. A successful defense is very fact-specific and you need to consult with an experienced criminal lawyer. I suggest you do so quickly, since evidence isn't held forever and waiting may cause you to lose various avenues to fight your case.

Macy Michelle Jaggers

Macy Michelle Jaggers

Criminal Defense Attorney - Dallas, TX

You need a defense attorney who regularly handles drug cases. It usually doesn't matter that you werent in the house when the raid began. Your attorney can review the state's evidence with you and let you know your options from there.

Related Advice