How do i argue community interest in property held before RDP with notarized DP docs from a decade ago?

Asked about 1 year ago - Burbank, CA

in Pro Per. affidavits and declarations showing a DP 10 times longer than the RDP. Broke David waiting to be crushed by rich Goliath. Is past abuse an issue or is it all numbers? Short RDP but long relationship with abuser who promised the world. Now looks to continue abuse across the table as punishment. 200,000 plus gross a year and now he raids his company for "loans" and is destitute. Does everything going through a joint account in the past give me any claim? Or promises of support that are documented? even with promises as long as he "poor" I'm screwed? business home and debt. large amount of financed home improvements during RDP.

1. Gregory Paul Benton

2

Answered . I am not to sure what the RDP and DP refers to in the above question. Abbreviations mean different things to different people. But, I am concerned about your ability to handle this matter based upon the emotions demonstrated in the above statement and the acrimony that is present in this divorce. If you are representing yourself In Pro Per, I believe that you are getting yourself sidetracked and it sounds like there are complicated discovery matters that a Pro Per wont' know how to handle. It appears that there might be enough income to pay attorney fees here so I strongly suggest that you seek an attorney to help in this matter. My office can help.

2. Antoinette Cara Liewen

Answered . What do you mean by RDP & DP ????