How do I argue against unsubstantiated child abuse allegations in Family Court? I do not have open investigation case from DCF.

Malden, MA |

I have been acussed of child abuse after two years of divorce. My ex-wife filed police report of child abuse. DCF, Massachusetts, never did not contact me. It has been more than 45 days that she filed police report or 51A by police. Will DA go forward? It is false she knows it, but she is in pressure of psychiatris, social worker, and other her friends and family members.

1. If DCF is involved, you will be contacted. Hire a lawyer.

henry lebensbaum esq 300 Brickstone Sq Ste 201 andover, ma -- attorneylebensbaum@verizon.net (978) 749-3606.
    Criminal Law (all courts), Drunk Driving, Drugs, Violence, Sex Offenses, theft, SORB, Divorce Child Custody Alimony Child Support & Modification, Contempts & Paternity Juveniles Domestic Violence & Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury, Guardianship, Conservatorship & Estate Administration & Legal Malpractice. For these & other areas, contact me. Email sent may be copied intercepted or held by computers.

Criminal Law (all misdemeanor & felonies in District and Superior Courts), Drunk Driving and Drug arrests, Sex Offenses, SORB, Crimes involving Violence or Theft, Domestic (Divorce, Child Custody, Alimony and Child Support) and Family Law (Modification, Contempts & Paternity), Juvenile Law, Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury claims, Probate Law (Guardianships, Conservatorships & Estate Administration) and Legal Malpractice. For these and other areas, contact me. NOTE: This preceding message DOES NOT create an attorney-client relationship. It is not a protected or confidential communication. The statements made herein are not to be interpreted as representations or warranties of any kind. No reliance should be placed on the statements made herein. It is recommended that the recipient(s) should undertake their own research to reach their own opinion. The writer does not accept professional responsibility on this matter. TO CREATE an attorney-client relationship REQUIRES a signed retainer/fee agreement along with a retainer fee that must be received by my office.

2. Just because you have not yet been contacted by DCF does not mean there is no open case at this time. You do not indicate what the parenting plan is at this time, and that may be affected by these developments. Given the seriousness of the allegations, it is prudent to hire an attorney to assist you in dealing with any claims of abuse, and to take the steps necessary to help your children in what appears to be a high conflict relationship with your former spouse.

This answer is intended for general informational purposes, and does not create an attorney-client relationship.