How do I apply for A work permit if I am release under supervision?

I've been order removel, but I am under supervision how can I work?

Reading, PA -

Find Out More

Attorney Answers (3)

Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Immigration Attorney - San Francisco, CA

Apply for an EAD. There is a provision that allows you to obtain the EAD with a final order of deportation/removal. You need to submit the order along with proof you are under supervision. Consult with an attorney because you also have to establish the NECESSITY of having the EAD.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street,... more
Irene Vaisman

Irene Vaisman

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

I agree with my colleague

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
Javier G Pineda

Javier G Pineda

Immigration Attorney - Santa Ana, CA

See for instructions. Good luck.

714-560-0040. The answer provided is general in nature and because not all facts are known, it should not be... more

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Featured Legal Guides

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.