How do I apply for A work permit if I am release under supervision?

Reading, PA |

I've been order removel, but I am under supervision how can I work?

1. Apply for an EAD. There is a provision that allows you to obtain the EAD with a final order of deportation/removal. You need to submit the order along with proof you are under supervision. Consult with an attorney because you also have to establish the NECESSITY of having the EAD.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

2. I agree with my colleague

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

3. See http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-765instr.pdf for instructions. Good luck.

714-560-0040. The answer provided is general in nature and because not all facts are known, it should not be construed as legal advice. The answer does not create an attorney/client relationship.