How do I remove my public information from these paid site from aking money!

Whitestone, NY |

I'm being harassed & threaten by nosey people who dont like me. They buy my information from these sites like US SEARCH & intelius and many more.. I call these companies to remove my information and they ask for more information . I really dont trust these companies at all. They are asking me for Name, address, drivers license, ss# to verify that its me and I dont feel safe given them this info. Enough damages been done with these people cuz of them. Its funny they ask the owner for all this info ..But if i was to purchase a listing they wont ask them for id or ss# right?? What can I do to remove my info from these paid search site or how to seal my public records from these nosey intruders
Help! Can i sue them for selling my info to ppl without my authorzation??

I CONTACT US SEARCH AND WAS OUTSOURCED TO INDIA. THEY TOLD ME.. THAT IF I CANT VERIFY MY NAME, ALL MY ADDRESSES I HAD IN 15 YRS AGO, EMAIL, DRIVERS LIC # AND SS# THAT THEY REALLY CANT DO ANYTHING.. AND IT IMPOSSIBLE TO REMOVE ANYTHING WITH OUT THIS INFO. I DONT FEEL SAFE GIVEN ALL THIS UPDATED INFO TO THEM ..I THINK THEY ARE TRYIN TO SET ME UP..TO THEM ITS ALL ABOUT$$$$$$.. I WISH EVERYONE CAN GET TOGETHER AND SUE ALL THESE INTERNET SEARCH COMPANIES , CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES &, FAKE WEBSITES LIKE MYLIFE .COM FOR SELLING OUR PRIVATE PERSONAL INFOMATION WITHOUT CONSENTS ON THE INTERNET FOR MONEY

You can't sue them, and you can't remove your information. All these sites do is collect PUBLIC INFORMATION and consolidate it into one spot.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

This public information is gleaned from public sources, such as registers of deed, lawsuits, etc. So there is no basis for demanding its removal. You can fix the problem by never visiting any of these sites. Then, you will not know. If threats are made against you, that can be reported to the police (if of injury, for example), or you can contact an attorney. But, as to public information, you are out of luck.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

I think these cites just collate information from public sources such as property records, voter registrations, etc. Therefore, I don't think you can force them to remove you from their database.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 385-8015 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.