How do I (Indian citzn) reopen bogus exparte divorce case in US against a US citizen spouse and on what visa can I fight this?

Asked over 1 year ago - Boise, ID

My husband, a US citizen has acquired an ex parte divorce decree without intimation to me and by fraud in a US court. He has also changed his residence and job and gone into hiding. I want to bring his fraud in the open in the court and also want all my legal rights to alimony. How can I re open this case and on what visa can I fight this case? Is there a time limit to re open this case?

1. Stephen D. Berman

2

Answered . Hire a divorce lawyer to file to reopen it.

2. John Naumovski

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with the above attorney's advice