Skip to main content

How do i get an Order of Non-Disclosure started and how much will it cost me?

Houston, TX |

i recieved 1 year deferred for possession of marijuana < 2 oz in 2005, completed without default and its the only thing on my record. Can i file an order of Non- Disclosure on my own, or will i need an attorney? Also how much will this cost me?

Attorney Answers 2


Yes, you are eligible to file a Motion for Non-Disclosure. The actual forms are not difficult, but anytime you are dealing with a legal issue, it is a good idea to hire an attorney. In addition, an experienced attorney will know how to make sure that all of the proper entities are on notice of the non-disclosure. Attorney's fees will probably vary from about $500 - $1,500.00.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful


Yes. The filing fee is 250 in harris county. I suggest you get an attorney to prepare the paperwork and attend the hearing and make sure all goes well! Good luck!

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics