How do i get an Order of Non-Disclosure started and how much will it cost me?

Asked over 4 years ago - Houston, TX

i recieved 1 year deferred for possession of marijuana < 2 oz in 2005, completed without default and its the only thing on my record. Can i file an order of Non- Disclosure on my own, or will i need an attorney? Also how much will this cost me?

1. Don Ellis Mcclure Jr.

Answered . Yes, you are eligible to file a Motion for Non-Disclosure. The actual forms are not difficult, but anytime you are dealing with a legal issue, it is a good idea to hire an attorney. In addition, an experienced attorney will know how to make sure that all of the proper entities are on notice of the non-disclosure. Attorney's fees will probably vary from about $500 - $1,500.00.

2. Mekisha Jane Walker

Answered . Yes. The filing fee is 250 in harris county. I suggest you get an attorney to prepare the paperwork and attend the hearing and make sure all goes well! Good luck!