How difficult would it be for a father to get custody of his newborn daughter (a few days old)?

Asked 3 months ago - New York, NY

How difficult would it be for a father to get custody of his newborn daughter (a few days old)? The mother files a paternity suit and for child support and he files for custody. Several adult women testify that the mother is an unfit mother and would be in the best interests of the child to give the father custody and to give the mother supervised visitation rights. The courts knows that he will complies with court visitation rights civil as far as a court of law in concerned.

1. David Zaslavsky

1

Answered . Please see my answer to your previous identical question.

2. David Ivan Bliven

Pro

1

Answered . See my prior answer to your duplicate post.

* If you found my answer to be "HELPFUL," or the "BEST ANSWER," please feel free to mark it accordingly.
  3. Philip Adam Kusnetz

Pro

1

Answered . You do not say what makes the mother "unfit" and how the court "knows" that you are complying with visitation rights. More information is necessary.