How could I stop my neighbor to do offensive noise.

Portland, OR |

My neighbor is using an offensive noise ( rock music station for 10-12 hrs per day daily ) and I am the only one neighbor around his barn where the noise is coming from. He want me to move out and take my house. I am 80 yo.

1. Depending on where you live, there are noise ordinances. In the City of Portland, no excessive noise is allowed between 10:00pm and 7:00am. Excessive means you should not hear noise above 80 dBA from garden equipment or lawnmowers or other home equipment that is >5 HP. Equipment that is

THIS IS NOT A CONFIDENTIAL FORUM. PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION BECAUSE THERE IS NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE PROTECTION. My statement is only a matter of my opinion and does not go to the merits of your case. Seek advice from an attorney in your local area if you have confidential or case specific questions or concerns. No Attorney-Client relationship is established between myself and any other party by communication through Avvo.com until both parties have signed a Retainer Agreement and any necessary fees have been paid to my firm. I am licensed to practice law in the State of Oregon and the Federal District Court for the State of Oregon. If you are in Oregon I am happy to help you if I am able or otherwise will find you someone who can.