How could i get compensated if the report stated I was crossing against the light and the driver was in attentive?

Asked about 1 year ago - Jamaica, NY

Have several laceration including kidney.

1. Ilya Novofastovsky

7

1

Best Answer

Answered . No-fault benefits will pay for your healthcare and lost wages. You may also recover money for your pain and suffering, which will be reduced by the degree of fault that attributable to you. Let me know if you need further guidance.

2. Yefim Rubinov

6

Answered . You need to consult a lawyer. Your medical benefits and compensation for pain and suffering will be covered by other vehicle's insurance. I have an office in Jamaica, Queens. Feel free to contact me for further guidance

Pro

6

Answered . You retain a good lawyer

4. Tatiana Kadetskaya

5

Answered . You need a good insurance lawyer

5. Lars A. Lundeen

Pro

2

Answered . Accident Reports have no real bearing on liability. It is a matter of what can be proved.You should obtain needed medical care and treatment immediately and follow the doctor's advice. Do not give any statement to the adverse party or insurance company nor grant them access to any medical records. Photograph the injuries and the damage done to any property. Contact a personal injury attorney in your area as soon as possible so that you can protect your rights. You may also find it helpful to review the Legal Guides I have published on Avvo.com dealing with many of the issues you are now facing. The Guides can be accessed through my profile page on Avvo.com.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.