How can you challenge the accuracy of radar equipment in Montana?

Asked 10 months ago - Billings, MT

Pulled over for speeding, don't think I was going as fast as the officer said I was clocked at.

1. Timothy N. Baldwin

2

Answered . You would have to plead not guilty; conduct discovery; interview witnesses; and determine if calibration rules were followed. Or, you could hire your own expert to research the matter, which is very expensive.

2. Martin W. Judnich

Pro

1

Answered . This requires the experience of a good criminal defense attorney. We know what is needed and what the police are required to do. Unfortunately, that is what you are paying for when you invest the money into private criminal defense.

licensed attorney in Montana. Your specific state laws may be different.
  3. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

1

Answered . Calibration rules not being followed, hiring an expert, getting the right attorney.