How can someone who was indicted with murder get their charger completely drop for cooperating with the police staff?

Natchez, MS |

He was once a co-defender and now that he is cooperating with the police, they are dropping all his charges. He has put his self at the scene with the shooter and claim that he was the driver. At first he said he didn't see anyone shot, now he is admitting he seen the shooting.

This isnt' that unusual. However, the co-defendant's attorney can advise the jury at trial of this deal, and it will impact the credibility of the witness's testimony adversly.

www.lawofficeofwilliamdaley.com

I will be happy to speak with you at no cost with a FREE phone consultation if you have a San Diego or California matter. Please call my office at 619-238-1905 or visit my website at www.lawofficeofwilliamdaley.com

Mr. Dalley is correct. Such arrangements are not uncommon. However, for the DA to dismiss all charges, there must be some evidentiary difficulty as well respecting the "witness" former co-defendant.

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.