How can someone live in a forclosed home that has been auctioned off?

Jacksonville, FL |

She has 2 attack dogs that have attacked my 7 month old puppy.

1. They can live there until the owner has them evicted. Report their attack dogs to Animal Control.

I am an Attorney-at-Law, licensed to practice law only in the state of California. Unless we have both signed a formal retainer agreement, you are not my client, and my discussion of issues does not constitute legal advice. Opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and do not necessarily represent the opinions of those who hold other opinions.

2. Where were the dogs at the time of the attack?

If your dog was on your property, the other dogs' owner is responsible, and the attacks should have been reported to the police and animal control.

You can sue in small claims for your damages, but the odds of collecting from someone in a foreclosed-upon building are slim.

The foregoing is for general information purposes and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

3. You should consult a local attorney for further detail, but the advice you've been given already by the prior lawyers on this post is also superb