How can someone just "snap" and murder someone?

Ava, MO |

I grew up in south central los angeles (Watts) and have been amazed that so many of the kids that I grew up with have either killed or been killed....a lot of them were good people at one point.

Everyone has redeeming qualities. Some people get desensitized and start to believe violence is normal.

Sent from my iPad

http://www.defendme.net | The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Florida. Responses are based solely on Florida law unless stated otherwise.

Like most people in society I can't wait until murderers go to jail, but on the other hand there is so much heart break . Their families lose (both sides), the decease loses, we lose because we have to pay to wherehouse these folks in instititutions so tight that they sometimes come out bigger animals.

Traditional "heat of passion" murder has traditionally been discovering your spouse in bed with someone else.

Curt Harrington Patent & Tax Law Attorney Certified Tax Specialist by the California Board of Legal Specialization PATENTAX.COM This communication is general information and not legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. This communication should not be relied upon as any type of legal advice. Please note that no attorney-client relationship exists between the sender and the recipient of this message in the absence of either (1) a signed fee contract and (2) remission of an agreed-upon retainer. Absent such an agreement and retainer, I am not engaged by you as an attorney, nor is any other member of my law firm.

The mind is a mysterious thing. It is possible I guess

My response to your question is a generic response and should not be construed as controlling to your case. I can not effectively advise about your case without knowing all the facts. Additionally, my response does not create an attorney-client relationship. You can contact my office to schedule an appointment if you would like to have me represent you.

Do you think that the mind is influenceda because of the stress of living in our modern society? If so, I kinda think that the mystery is solved. We probably have too much