Skip to main content

How can someone get his legal RIGHTS in the U.S.A. without having to pay huge amounts of money in advance ??

Huntsville, AL |
Filed under: Child custody

It is a divorce case which through lots of lies the father received the custody of the little son (3 years old) and the mother’s rights have not been considerate! Probably the mother's lawyer was also “bought” by the father! It is a terrible case of violation in all imaginary degrees! WHO CAN PLEASE URGENTLY HELP!

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Best answer

    Try here:

    Clark County, NV practitioner.

  2. You may qualify for a pro bono or legal services lawyer.
    Call your local bar association.

  3. Doesn't sound like a medical malpractice case. I will change the practice area tags for you, but follow up on the suggestions you have already received here.

  4. It is unlikely the mother's lawyer was bought in this country.

    Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics