How can someone get his legal RIGHTS in the U.S.A. without having to pay huge amounts of money in advance ??

Huntsville, AL |
Filed under: Child custody

It is a divorce case which through lots of lies the father received the custody of the little son (3 years old) and the mother’s rights have not been considerate! Probably the mother's lawyer was also “bought” by the father! It is a terrible case of violation in all imaginary degrees! WHO CAN PLEASE URGENTLY HELP!

Try here: http://www.legalservicesalabama.org/

Clark County, NV practitioner.

Many thanks Ryan! :-)

Hello Ryan! Your answer was the best one and I would like to ask you which could be the best way TO FILE A "WRIT OF MANDAMUS" WITH THE FEDERAL COURT TO MOVE THE MADISON COUNTY COURT TO DISQUALIFY A COUNSEL AND TO HAVE A NEW TRIAL UNDER THE GROUNDS OF MISREPRESENTATION?? Can you help me one more time?? Thanks in advance!

Ryan Alexander

Ryan Alexander

If it is a divorce issue, I don't see how a filing in federal court will help you. They usually do not have jurisdiction over those matters - although I can't speak to Alabama directly, family law is usually exclusively under state court jurisdiction. Also, in civil courts you are allowed to fire your own attorney, although to disqualify the other side's attorney you would have to show something substantial like fraud or a conflict of interest with actual documentation. Mere allegations won't be enough (in other words, just saying the other lawyer is crooked won't be convincing). Call Legal Services. They will point you in the right direction.

No words to express how thankfull I'm to have found YOU online! :-) God bless you Ryan!

You may qualify for a pro bono or legal services lawyer.
Call your local bar association.

Many thanks Chris! :-)

Doesn't sound like a medical malpractice case. I will change the practice area tags for you, but follow up on the suggestions you have already received here.

No Scott..nothing to do with medical malpratice! Has to do with lawyer very malpractice! I was so desperate to simple watch what was going on with my friend that I could not think which tag would be or could be the best one to get immediate help! Thank you for your support!

It is unlikely the mother's lawyer was bought in this country.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Maybe "unlikely" to you dear Christian but not impossible 'cause the mother's lawyer has done NOTHING to prove her innocence! NOTHING! The whole sentence was based only on lies and false testemonies from the father's side! Know why?? Because the father is american and the mother born in Spain! During 3 years the father/husband developed a diabolic plan to get rid of her since the little son was born!

Child custody topics