How can someone get an attorney to search for ground to sue someone?

New York, NY |

I've been having problems with an organization or two every now and then and need an attorney to find a reason to sue in order to cause alarm and teach them a lesson in respect? Is this possible? If so how? If so , what's the process of having an attorney size a place up and litterally whip something up to the level of suit or possible suit.

You aren't particular detailed in what your problems are BUT if you are willing to pay $350 an hour, you will have no trouble finding an attorney to analyze your situation and come up with a valid cause of action (if such a cause of action exists.) No amount of money will make a quality ethical attorney bring a frivolous cause of action.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Stewart & Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldstewart.com

Your money may be better spent on a private detective or an accountant, altho a lawyer could subcontract either. There is nothing inherently unethical about hiring help to check out an organization. And, if cause is found, a suit could result.
But, just suing to cause alarm or teach respect, with a false or frivolous claim, is abuse of process. It could cost a lawyer their license, and backfire badly on you.

DISCLAIMER: The forgoing comment is for general educational purposes only, and is not legal advice upon which the reader may rely as the commenter has no actual knowledge of the facts of the case, has not interviewed persons or examined evidence, and has not researched the applicable law. The comment is based only on the facts provided, which are extremely limited, and may or may not be true. Complete defenses may prevent the success of any claim. Competent legal advice should always be obtained before taking any legal action or filing suit. Readers employ any information provided herein at their own risk.

If you have legally valid claims, I'm sure you can find a lawyer to represent you. However, a lawyer will not simply search for a reason to sue an organization because you don't like the way they treat you. Be advised, the organization can assert a counterclaim against you for frivolous litigation and a judge could award them thousands of dollars in damages against you.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 385-8015 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.