Skip to main content

How can my mother collect court bonds that are my brothers who just passed away.

North Tonawanda, NY |

my brother just passed away and had some bonds from court and are in his name, how would she go about trying to get the money to take care of some of the furneral costs. any help would be great. thank you

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I am not sure what "court bonds" are. Your mother may be able to collect some assets using a small estate affidavit under SCPA 1310. Follow the link below for more detailed information.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer