Skip to main content

How can my husband sign the house over to me?

San Antonio, TX |
Filed under: Divorce

My Common-law husband and I are no longer living together. How can he sign the house we are buying over to me so I can finish paying it off?

Attorney Answers 1


For the most part, you will need to file for divorce, in order for him to do that, or in order for the court to designate you as the party with the rights to the house.

Mark as helpful

Divorce topics

Recommended articles about Divorce

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics