How can my husband find work after sexual harrassment?

A week ago, he and a group of his co-workers were laughing at vulgar text messages being sent between two other co-workers. One of the people involved began reading the text messages aloud. A patient or another person around that night overheard and made a complaint. Within a week, all involved were fired. The ramifications have been devastating as he is our sole provider. In addition to termination, he is also on a no-hire list for the entire corportation which owns 80 hospitals, clinics and centers throughout the state making it nearly impossible for him to even find places to apply. Records will be sent to his Board. During interviews, how should he approach this situation? He has never had complaints or been fired prior to this.

Indianapolis, IN -

Harry Edward Hudson Jr

Harry Edward Hudson Jr

Sexual Harassment Attorney - Stockton, CA

Contact employment law attorney

Kevin Rindler Madison

Kevin Rindler Madison

Sexual Harassment Attorney - Lakeway, TX

Best advice, as Mr. Hudson, suggested is to set up an appointment with an employment law attorney, immediately.