How can my father ask for forgiveness so he can be able to travel out the U.S and enter back?

Asked about 1 year ago - Fresno, CA

My Father had a drug charge in 1999 was convicted for a 1 and a half got out of jail 2001. He is Cuban so he wasn't deported back to Cuba. They let him stay in the country but said if he left he wasn't able to come back in the U.S. I need to fix his passport and other paper work. Because I will be getting married in Cuba march, 8th 2014.

1. Wendy Rebecca Barlow

9

Best Answer

Answered . Your father cannot travel to Cuba. If he travels to Cuba, he will not be able to return. The only reason your father has been allowed to remain in the United Stayes is because he cannot be deported.

2. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

8

Answered . This is an immigration question. I will place you in the correct area. Good luck.

3. J Charles Ferrari

8

Answered . No

4. Curtis Lamar Harrington Jr

8

Answered . Why would you want a wedding in Cuba if your father could not go?
    Conversely, why would you want to get some assurance that he could go and return, given that government can LIE-LIE-LIE?

Unless you want father to be stuck in Cuba? Why are you even considering such a move?

If it blows up, it mayl be almost impossible to fix, so, are you good personal friends with the Obamas?

If the Obamas attend the wedding and travel with your contingent to Cuba, you have a better chance of having it not blow up, but, again, are you good personal friends with the Obamas?

5. Vijay Dinakar

Pro

7

Answered . Get married in Miami, parts of it are almost as Cuban as Cuba. Your dad is lucky he hails from Cuba and can't get deported, though in Cuba he'd have free healthcare. Good luck.