How can my daughter tranfer her probation from ithaca ny to chula vista ca. first offense.

Asked over 1 year ago - Ithaca, NY

My daughter has been charge for the first time as a felon. I her mom wants to relocate to chula vista CA. My daughter wants to go back to college. Never been in trouble and is not trying to get into trouble again. i have gotten letters from teachers, coaches, and my housing management on her character. I reissue my section 8 because of this incident. My daughter just made 1 stupid mistake being around a group of kids. She now no it was wrong. She was also diagnosed with schizophrenia. Ithaca is not a place i want to live anymore. It's time to leave. And i want my daughter to leave with me. She is a very good young women. very book smart. please help me in anyway. Thank you

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

Answered . Talk to her criminal defense lawyer.

2. Edwin Drantivy

1

Answered . Speak with her attorney and express your concerns.

3. John J. Carney

Pro

1

Answered . The judge could allow the move but your lawyer would need the approval of the probation officer in most cases and a good reason for the change as they want to control the probation and be able to punish a violation and not lose jurisdiction.